Seeing an opportunity in adversity isn’t a skill. It’s a choice.
Some businesses will not do so well during this global pandemic and I believe everybody comes to a point in their life when they want to quit. However, it’s what you do in that moment that determines who you really are.
You CAN thrive during these times. Perhaps it’s in your current business, or perhaps you need to pivot and change your business ideas altogether.
It all comes down to a choice. A choice you control 100%.
I can’t help but think of the business opportunities that will come out of the 2020 global pandemic. In fact, in the last recession during 2008 – 2010, there were some phenomenal start-ups which were founded:
During this pandemic, some amazing start-ups of the next decade will be launched and the world as we know it will be changed.
I have been pondering over some business ideas that all have a common theme in them due to this lockdown that we find ourselves in.
In fact, I have been utilising this theme in business for some time and that is being “VIRTUAL”.
My employees (one of which lives in South Africa) have all worked virtually for some time before this pandemic, and there are plenty of benefits, such as:
I thought I would share some business ideas for you if you’re looking to use this time as an opportunity to change your business, change your life and help more people.
Before I do that though, remember:
1. Working remote consultancy. Helping small teams work efficiently and productive remotely.
2. Interior design consultancy. Helping you optimise your home for work, working out, yoga/meditating etc. (Doesn’t have to be virtual)
3. Virtual tenant viewings – Renting out your properties virtually.
4. Remote conference event agencies – Lorna Reeves.
5. Virtual worker recruiting agency.
6. Virtual HR consultancy – Manage/consult etc on the hiring process for virtual teams.
7. Virtual Home Schooling Platform for kids.
8. Cyber Security Consultancy / Agency for Businesses to meet demand.
9. Online conference software. This already exists like Zoom, but as more people/companies turn to go online, there will be a spike in demand. How can you make a platform better than Zoom?
10. Executive Virtual Assistance Agency – Have worked with leadership teams in companies before.
I am sure as I let my mind ponder over the worlds current pandemic more ideas will pour in and new ways of solving meaningful problems will occur in the world.
Now more than ever opportunity is present. It’s those who spot this and more importantly take action on them who will flourish during the chaotic times.
Take our Police Officer Scorecard Quiz, now to see how you can gain massive opportunity.